I am back flying the PMDG 737-800 NGX in FSX after having a break from it for a few weeks. The tools and utilities i use are as follows.
- Active Sky 2012 – for the weather
- Electronic Flight Bag – for the charts and procedures
- FsBuild 2.4 – For the flight planning and fuel calculation.
- Topcat – for the take off and landing performance data and FMC data.
- Ezdock – For camera movement within the sim.
I am also in the process of making a video to show how this all works together. At first it all looks a little complicated but it really isn’t and once you have done it once or twice it all becomes quite easy. The whole setting up and preparation for a flight in FSX is where most of the fun can be found.
Trackback from your site.