This looks very promisng.
From the site.
A comprehensive wargame of air & naval (and limited ground) military operations from post-WW2 to the near future, covering scenarios of both total-war and low-intensity/other-than-war situations. The scale is primarily tactical/operational, although strategic-scale operations are also possible.
- Powerful, intuitive 3D-globe (Google Earth-style) user interface with multiple map layers
- Aircraft, surface ships, submarines, land units, strategic & space forces are at your disposal
- Extensive, detailed simulation databases modeling faithfully the capabilities & limitations of each asset
- Plenty of scenarios covering multiple historic and hypothetical conflicts, plus an integrated scenario editor
- Tremendous flexibility of scale: From counter-piracy skirmishes to strategic nuclear war
- Detailed modeling of air (including near-space) and naval operations, both surface and underwater, supported by high-quality physics, sensor/EW, terrain and weather, weapon and damage models
- Good modeling of land-based forces (relevant to air/naval/space operations)
- Mine and mine-countermeasure operations
- Nuclear operations (possibly other special-weapon categories)
- Recorder & replay ability